If you’re feeling good about 2017, you’re not alone. According to the Consumer Confidence Index® November report: “Consumer confidence increased for a fifth consecutive month and remains at a 17-year high.” The report goes on to say: “Consumers are entering the holiday season in very high spirits and foresee the economy expanding at a healthy pace into the early months of 2018.”
Here at The Barter Company, we couldn’t agree more. Most of our clients are enjoying healthy sales and increased growth and expect that to continue for the near future. In looking back on 2017, we’ve enjoyed several successes, including:
- Launched our new barter product called BarterCo Health. This allows clients to purchase healthcare services for themselves and/or employees through our network of providers.
- Created an easier and more streamlined system for introducing new clients into our barter system. We have an onboarding specialist as well as new videos available on our website featuring several of our Barter 101 topics. And, the videos are not just for new clients – if you need a refresher course, check it out.
- Updated our app that now allows clients to search by location, so you can see what barter clients are in your area no matter where you are.
- Raised more than $10,000 at our Golf Tournament to benefit the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation of Georgia. A special treat was having two of the kids join us on the course!
- Increased revenue and turnout at our annual Holiday Trade Show. We experienced our best trade show yet with more participants, great products and services, and solid sales for all who participated.
However, the most important reason 2017 was a good year was our clients. We are so fortunate to have thousands of satisfied clients that are active in our network. Thank you for your business in 2017 and we look forward to serving you in the New Year. Have a safe and wonderful Holiday Season!