TBC Travel Procedures & Request Form
1. TBC will not make travel inquiries if your cash fees are past due. NO EXCEPTIONS!
2. TBC is not a travel agency. TBC purchases available excess inventory from other barter exchanges. a. Reservations are subject to availability.
b. Blackout dates may exist
c. TBC will not be held responsible for the quality of the properties
3. All reservations must be made by The Barter Company’s Travel Department. If you contact a property directly for ANY REASON prior to receiving a written confirmation from TBC, you will be considered a cash customer.
4. There is a five-dollar per day ($5/day) cash fee if TBC locates an available property that meets your requested criteria on your signed TRAVEL REQUEST FORM. This fee will be charged if you book the available property.
5. All confirmed reservations are guaranteed and are non-refundable.
6. TBC’s travel brokers need at LEAST a two-week notice for all reservations. TBC needs at least two (2) business day to respond to any travel request. If your request is received in less me than the requirements stated please be patient as your request is processed.
7. You must complete and sign TBC Travel Agreement & Procedures Form and the a ached Travel Request Form. Both forms must be completed and signed before ANY inquiries are made.
***If you agree with these policies, please sign and proceed to fill out our Travel Request
Form. Both of these forms must BE e-mailed or faxed to The Barter Company’s Travel Department.***