Father’s Day is just around the corner and we are here to help you make dad feel loved! Come shop our showrooms and pick up certificates in our office. Don’t forget, Father’s Day is June 17th! Call (770) 591-4343 to purchase and to speak to a trade coordinator about more great ways to celebrate Dad.
- Golf Memberships & Passes
- Cookie Bouquets
- Massage Certificates
- Segway Tour Certificates
- Zipline Passes
- White Water Rafting Certificates
What can you do to make this Father’s Day special? Check out these tips from Parents.com:
1. Eliminate the pressure. What Dad wants most is to have a day free from any pressure. Even the pressure of having a “perfect day.” Dad would really appreciate no deadlines, no hassles, no chores, no having to fix anything, and no rushing about on this special day. Let him really relax so he can enjoy his second wish…
2. Spend time together. Enjoying each other’s company as a family in relative harmony seems simple. But it’s so easy to get sidetracked from your time together when you get caught up in cooking, taking a quick run to the store, or the temptation to finish up a project. Get away from the house if you must, but take this day to focus on spending time together as a family. Go for a walk, have a picnic, lie in a hammock together, share stories and dreams together. Now that’s a day Dad will really remember!
3. Make romance. Father’s Day is not just a day to celebrate Dad as provider and caregiver for the children. It’s a day to honor your partner as your lover and friend. Make him feel special by telling him how much he means to you, dressing up for him, treating him to a massage. Give him a sexy surprise in the morning or steal a few moments during the day to show him how much you love him.
4. Focus on him. Instead of planning everything out for him, give him the gift of freedom and choice. Let him make decisions about what to do and how to spend the day. If he’s a sports fan, accompany him to see a favorite team play. Is fishing his passion? Even if you’re not so keen on bait, go along with him if he wants you to. If he wants a few hours to himself, indulge him. He deserves it!
5. Bring on the praise. Fathers want to be appreciated. Tell him how much you need him. Show him how you feel by writing him a thank-you note detailing the ways he contributes to the family, how he gives moral and emotional support, what makes him a great parent and partner. If writing is not your forte, consider making a short family video for him, or making a big banner in his honor. You don’t have to spend a lot of money on extravagant gifts; your gratitude and love are the greatest gifts you can give him this Father’s Day.